Gas Station & C-store for Sale in New Haven County, Connecticut
|Recently built gas station & C-store 4300+/- s.f. projects professional image while providing the goods and services that the marketplace wants. Sales in this very high grossing store continue to grow. Solid fuel sales with extraordinary margins. This station is not encumbered by a long term fuel supply contract. Great opportunity for the certified on-site commercial kitchen to supply other stations with the subs, salads and sandwiches that have driven store sales to nearly $3 million annually. Photo not of actual site.
• $750,000 fuel profit
• $817,000 food sales
• Nearly $3 million total inside sales
- Location: New Haven County, CT
- Real Estate: Owned and Included in asking price
- Building SF: 4,300 Employees: 7
- Competition: No competition within a few miles. This is a perfect Grab & Go Destination! Steady flow of customers all day long. People eat food on site, as well as take out. Extensive C-Store Quality Product Selections, including diverse Beer and Beverages, Fresh Flowers, Expansive Fresh Coffee Bar, Freshly prepared Breakfast Sandwiches, Pizza, Lunch and Dinner options, Prepared Foods. Competitive Gas Pricing.
- Growth & Expansion: This unique, futuristic design and product offering can be a prototype for branding/expansion.
- Support & Training: Owner with food background is available to stay on for a negotiated period to ensure successful transition
- Reason for Selling: Owners are retiring.
Clean Futuristic Design/Layout. 4300 sq ft +/-Masonry Bldg with Stone Facade on 1.6 acres. Built 2017. Approximately 400 ft of frontage - #22 Parking Spaces. 14,000+ VPD(DOT records). 5 Gas Dispensers, Selling 87,89,93 gasoline + Diesel. 4 x 10,000 Gal DWF tanks. NO SUPPLY agreement! Over $750,000 Fuel Profit. Over $3M in Overall C-Store Sales. Over $815,000/annual food sales - Commercial Kitchen on-site. Ability to prepare on-site and service other existing Food Sales/Distribution Needs!. Can be used as a Centralized Kitchen. Strong Branding. TurnKey Opportunity.
|Advertised by:||Gasoline Station Specialist (click here to see full profile)|
|Garage Spaces (put 0 if this does not apply)||0.00|
|Property is||For Sale|
|Parking Spaces Outside||22|
About this Business
|Business Category||Convenience Store|
|Type of Auto Business||ATM, Convenience / Liquor Store, Gas Station / Mini-Mart|
|Business Name||New High Volume Gas Station/ Convenience Store/Prepared Foods/Deli|
|Price Includes||Building, Land, Trade Fixtures, Owner will train buyer, Equipment, Goodwill, Real Estate|
Unique Sale Issues
|Type of Sale||Real Estate Agency Sale|
|Address||2239 Main Street|
|Fax||Please Contact Either: Gary A. Pruitt Century 21 Classic Homes Commercial Gasoline station specialist Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: 860-796-9055; or Katherine Curry Century 21 Classic Homes Commercial Gasoline station specialist Email: Katherine.email@example.com Phone: 860-836-4447|